Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Glowing, LOL!

I had lunch with friends today at O'Charlie's and one of them told me I was glowing :). I did visit Palm Beach Tan yesterday for my weekly Mystic Tan (a spray tan, of course), But I've been doing that for a couple of months now and she's never said I was glowing before. My husband says it's because we had a very good weekend together and he showered with me attention, but since he does that on a regular basis, I don't think that's it either, LOL! I think it's my Shimmering Body Souffle with gold and bronze mica. Just a light touch gives you a subtle glow. Of course, it could also be due to the fact that I got to spend the entire afternoon making products. I made Creamy Bath Oil, Whipped Shea Butter, and Sugar Scrub, all in my favorite scent of the moment, Ginger Essence, And when I was done, I took one of each, stocked my bathroom, took a long, relaxing bath, and enjoyed them all, LOL! So it's a toss up...my "glow" could be due to one of my products, or it could be due to the joy that comes from just doing what I love to do. What's your vote?

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive