Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm In Love With a Balm!

Kiss-E All Natural Vitamin E Lip Balm, from T.A. Helton of Coffeehouse Suds is amazing! I know from personal experience how hard it can be to develop the perfect balm formula. Some are too hard and waxy while some are too soft and mushy. But just like the third bowl of porridge for Goldilocks, this balm is JUST RIGHT! I was fortunate enough to receieve one of these delightful strawberry flavored balms in the Bath Tweets swap at the Alabama Soap & Candle Association's annual meeting last month. If you've been looking for the perfect balm, your search is over. Try one. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

sssoap said...

I'm now whining cause my kids stole mine~ I might have to order one for myself from T.A.~! Thanks for the reminder on Lotioncrafters generous offer~ I'll head there now~

Search This Blog

Blog Archive