Saturday, July 4, 2009

And the winner is .........Sindy Anderson (sssoap)!

Congratulations, Sindy! Folks, I apologize for being late in conducting the drawing. I intended to do it July 1st, but as previously mentioned I took a few days off from the computer. Sindy, I'll pop it in the mail to you tomorrow. And Sandi, don't feel bad, you can still have one in exchange for another of those awesome lotion bars. As for the rest of you, keep those comments coming and if you're not following me already, please do. We'll pick another random winner on August 1.

If you're a blogger who runs competitions & contests on your blog or website, I highly recommend the free software program The Hat. It's a a simple but effective utility which offers an easy way to automatically determine a random name from the list of names you specify, and yes, it's the software that I used to choose the winner for the contest.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive