Saturday, July 4, 2009

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Hi there! I took a break from the computer this past week to focus on family. I hope you noticed, LOL! I'll be back posting on a regular basis next week, and may post over the weekend if I find myself with a few spare minutes. I hope that you will all have a safe and happy fourth of July. I am a big kid when it comes to fireworks. There's a big celebration nearby at the American Village in Montevallo and I'll be there oohing and ahhing more than any other kid. While you're enjoying the festivities in your area, be sure to take a moment to reflect on the meaning and the history behind our celebrations. Be sure to share the history and the menaing with the young folks around you. Our forefathers fought hard and many gave their lives so we could all enjoy freedom, especially religious freedom. I don't think they would be happy at the way that God has been removed from the equation in so many ways. I know they wouldn't be happy at the way that prayer has been removed form schools and so may public events. Where is the freedom in that?

Ok, off my soap box now, or is it back on the soapbox? I'd like to share some patriotic soaps with you. Perhaps they'll inspire you as they did me.

Red, White & Blue CP Soaps from Kelly Bloom of Bloomworks and Southern Soapers

Red, White & Blue M&P Loaf also from Kelly Bloom of Bloomworks and Southern Soapers.

Patriotic Soap

Patriotic Soap on Etsy

Painted Patriotic Bird House Soaps

Patriotic Soap from SoapLove

Have a great 4th!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive